What You Need to Know Before Hiring a Commercial Roofer in Memphis
Commercial Roofing in Memphis
Your business is your livelihood. Investing in a brick-and-mortar store to house your dreams is a big accomplishment. Finding out that dream has a leaky roof can do mass damage to your sales and turn away customers.
The commercial roofing contractors in Memphis understand how important a sturdy roof is to your vitality. Our exceptional roofing services keep you in business. From high-quality supplies used during install and repair, our roofing team ensures you won’t have any problems that will stop the momentum you’ve worked hard to achieve.
Protecting Your Investment
When looking for a new roof in Memphis, you want a long lasting product that will stand the test of time, and be well maintained for several years. Hiring a roofing company that has skill and expertise to provide this experience for you is key.
Hiring a professional roofer like Pinnacle Roofing ensures that you can be confident in the roof you are investing in. A healthy and well-maintained roof should last you around 25 years, and our goal is to install a roof that you can feel secure and safe working under each day.
How to Choose a Commercial Roofer
When choosing a commercial roofer, it’s important to ask a few key questions to determine the type of care your building will be put in. Failing to hire the right roofing company can lead to other problems in your business that are easily prevented.
- You will want to make sure that your potential roofing contractors follow the best business practices, have an established history, and have the utmost customer satisfaction.
- Make sure they are legally licensed to work in your area.
- You’ll want to ensure that they are bonded and up-to-date with their insurance. Otherwise, you might end up financially responsible for damages to property or body during roofing repair, installation, and service.
- Check for testimonials. You will get firsthand feedback from clients your contractor has serviced. Be sure to find the feedback on services you specifically need.
- Choosing a company that has been in the business for years will ensure that you get the best quality for your property. This isn’t to say that newer roofing companies aren’t talented, but it’s advisable to go with a company with an already proven track record.
- Don’t get swayed by the lowest bidder. Price is an important thing factor when it comes to choosing a good roofing company. However, don’t accept the lowest price of a company without doing a background check first. More often than not, the bid may be low because the company uses substandard materials. Ask the company how they arrived at that bid before you accept it.
- Lastly, everything should be formalized. A good roofing company will have you sign a written contract that states all the details of a project. This is good for you as the client as you’ll know what to expect of them.
When interviewing different companies, ask the following questions to get a better idea of how the roofing company operates:
- Do they feel that you need preventative help, an enhancement to your roof, or a complete overhaul? Can your roof be restored in its current state or does it need to be entirely replaced? This is important and will significantly impact your cost. An ethical roofer will be honest and open, even if it means you aren’t paying for a brand new roof.
- Ask them how many projects they currently have. Are they busy, too busy to handle you or begging for your business? Getting an idea of their workload will speak to their quality. In addition to asking about previous roofs, ask for referrals from any former clients to gauge their services.
- How will the process go? Identifying each roofer’s process and how involved they will be in communicating with your business is important to have the best experience.
- Have you successfully completed projects like this before? Ask them for their portfolio or any case studies they have, whether they’re on Youtube, downloadable ebooks, or featured on their website. Reconsider if it’s worth working with a company that doesn’t have a portfolio.
- How long does installation take? If you’re going to add to or completely replace a roof, it’s going to be a labor-intensive project, and the amount of time it takes will not only be dependent on the workers of the company you’ve hired but also the weather. Be sure to have a clear understanding with your contractor about how long the process will take.
These questions will give you a way to compare the different companies. We’re confident we provide the perfect mix of quality and value for your business and look forward to answering these questions.
Commercial Roofing Repair
Selecting a commercial roofer doesn’t have to be complicated. By following the above tips, you will have a great idea of the best roofer to serve your needs for your business. We hope that Pinnacle Roofing has the chance to discuss your roofing needs and we look forward to speaking with you more whether you need a full roof installation, an emergency roof repair or complete restoration of an outdated roof.
Memphis Can Expect Exceptional Roofs from Pinnacle Roofing
To learn more about the services we offer, contact our Memphis roofing sales team. We can walk you through the process of installing a roof and offer free estimates for all of your commercial roofing projects.
Contact a Roofer in Memphis!